Rotary kiln dryer
Production Capacity: 1.9-76.0T/h
Specification: φ1.2×8.0m-φ 3.6x28m
Application: mineral processing, building material, metallurgy, chemical, etc.
The rotary kiln dryer, also called cement dryer, is one kind of rotary dryer. rotary kiln dryer apply for drying cement. The cement dryer is made of rotary body, lifting board, transmission, support device, seal ring and etc. The rotary kiln dryer can be used to dry material with certain wetness or size. The rotary dryer is adaptable to various kinds of material, easy to operate, simple and stable structure, so the cement rotary dryer is wide applied to mineral processing, building materials, metallurgy, chemical and other fields.
Applicable materials: iron scale, sludge, coke, raw iron scrap, copper concentrate, silicon carbide powder, rare earth ore, mercury ore powder, tin ore powder, cobalt ore powder, nickel ore powder, manganese ore powder, gypsum powder, bentonite, kaolin, fine iron ore, lead powder, petroleum coke, gold ore powder, steel slag, water slag, fluorite ore, sea sand, river sand and other materials.
Advantages of rotary kiln dryer
- High temperature resistance, use high-temperature and hot air to dry materials fast.
- Strong expandability of AGICO dryer, the design of dryer fully consider the allowance of production, even if a little more production incensement, there is no need of equipment replacement.
- Reasonable design of structure, stable performance, high heat utilization rate, uniform drying, convenient maintenance.
- Large capacity of material processing, low energy consumption, higher mechanical degree, and low cost of drying are all advantages of AGICO dryer.
- High thermal efficiency and less energy consumption: the dryer adopts multi-modular lifter device.
- Many types of burning furnace are available.
- The centralized control system can realize the monitoring and management of microcomputer center in large enterprises
|Spec./m (Dia.×Length)||Shell Cubage (m³)||Capacity (t/h)||Installation Obliquity (%)||Highest Inlet Air Temperature (℃)||Main Motor (kw)||Weight (t)|
|Shell diameter ×shell Length Items||Inside diameter of outer shell (mm)||Inside diameter of inner shell (mm)||Shell Length (m)||Shell cubage (m³)||Shell obliquity||Lifting blade form||Highest inlet air temperature (℃)||Dimensions (m)|
Working principle of cement dryer
The dryer consists of a cylindrical structure with the cylinder placed horizontally. One end slightly higher and the other end slightly lower. When the dryer is running, the wet material is sent to the hopper via a belt conveyor or a bucket elevator. The material enters the dryer from the higher end of the dryer, the dryer rotates continuously, and the material in the cylinder is brought to a high place and then falls with the rotation. There is a lifting plate on the inner wall of the cylinder, in order to take materials to a high place and evenly spread them, increase the contact area between the material and the air. Some dryers also pass hot air from one end to achieve faster drying of materials.
The Frequent Asked Questions of Cement Dryer
The main heat source of the dryer comes from the combustion device, which mainly relies on coal combustion to generate heat.
Our rotary kiln dryer choose reasonable operating parameters, coal consumption and electricity consumption reduce 10-15%, greatly reduce the cost of production.
The cement dryer adopts advanced technology, reasonable structure design, safe and reliable, simple operation, easy maintenance.
Our dryer has advantages of long service life, simple operation, high efficiency, good effect, low failure rate, little dust, convenient maintenance and etc. good performance decide good control of the running cost, and gain higher economic efficiency, realize the “small investment, big returns”, cost recovery period will remain basically within 3 months.