Cement plant is used to manufacture cement, including crushing, raw meal production, clinker production, cement grinding, cooling, and other processes. A complete new cement plant consists of cement crusher, cement mill, preheater in cement plant, cement kiln, cement dryer, clinker cooler, and related cement equipment.
How to build a new cement plant? What equipment is required to start a new cement plant? For a beginner, these questions will be on your top list, now you need a specialist of cement plant, as a trusted cement plant manufacturer, AGICO CEMENT has many years’ experience in supplying cement plant and cement equipment. We believe that start a new cement plant with AGICO will be very easy.
How to start a new cement plant?
For each client, we will always provide a full solution to the cement plant, you can start a new plant in an easy way. Before starting a new cement plant, you should consider three main aspects:
- Cement manufacturing process
- Cement plant equipment
- Cost-benefits of cement plant
Cement manufacturing process
To better meet the requirements of energy-saving and low-consumption in the modern industrial development, a new type of dry cement production process with suspension preheating and pre-calcining came out. Its highlights include rapid heat conduction, high thermal efficiency, and larger output per unit volume and lower heat consumption compared to wet process cement production. The specific production process as follows:
- Step1- crushing and pre-homogenization: cement crushing crush the raw materials of cement and pre-homogenization promote the veracity of ingredient.
- Step2- cement raw materials: cement raw materials production grind the crushed particles into the required sizes.
- Step3- homogenization: the stacker and recalmier stabilize the raw materials composition feeding into the cement kiln.
- Step4- preheating: replaces partial functions of cement rotary kiln, improves the working efficiency of clinker plant, and reduces energy consumption.
- Step5- cement clinker production: makes cement raw materials into cement clinker, this step plays a core role in the cement production line.
- Step6- cement grinding: this step produces finished cement by cement grinding plant, decides the cement quality and properties.
- Step7- cement packing: the finished cement can be in bulk or in bags.
Advantages of dry process cement production lines
- Good experience in production process: since the new dry process cement production line is controlled by computer distribution, the temperature measurement, and control during the production process is accurate and timely, and basically does not require manual operation, and it has a high degree of automation.
- Large production capacity: the cement rotary kiln used in the cement production line has complete specifications, which can be installed and configured according to actual needs of users. In addition, cement rotary kiln has strong adaptability, rapid heat transfer, high calcination quality, and continuous production.
- Energy-saving and environmental protection: The waste heat in cement production can be fully utilized. High-temperature calcination can fully decompose and discharge toxic and harmful substances in the material, reduce harm to the human body and the environment, and meet the requirements of green production.
Like we all know from the cement industry, a complete cement plant requires many cement equipment, according to real needs, you can choose a suitable cement plant, we list some common cement equipment here.
The first step of the cement production line is crushing , and most of the raw materials need to be crushed. Jaw crusher can handle various kinds of raw materials of cement, besides, it also has a large reduction ration, which makes it be the first choice for many customers.
Cement mill is used to process cement raw materials or cement clinker, it both required in cement raw materials production and cement grinding plant, common cement mill types include cement ball mill, vertical cement mill, Raymond mill, etc. The cement mill has advantages of high production capacity, high grinding accuracy, which meet different requirements of users.
Cement kiln is core equipment in the cement plant, it has advantages of good performance, stable operation, and good cement quality, which plays a vital role in improving working efficiency. Common cement kiln types include cement rotary kiln and shaft kiln, you can choose the suitable type based on your real needs.
The clinker cooler is applied to cool the finished cement, greatly improve the degree of purity. It is popular because of the advantages of simple operation, no noise, less area occupied, energy-saving and environment protection.
Cost-benefits of cement plant
Why choose AGICO CEMENT?
- EPC project provider: AGICO can provide the solution to a new cement plant that covers design, manufacture, installation, debugging, maintenance and other services.
- High production process: The entire cement plant production is automated and efficient, high-quality, low-consumption, environmentally friendly, and safe and trouble-free.
- Good product quality: Our new cement plant homogenizes raw material components, reduces quality fluctuations, which is conducive to the higher quality cement clinker and stable production of the clinker plant.
- Reasonable equipment configuration: the core cement equipment is the cement rotary kiln that transfers heat quickly and has high thermal efficiency. The unit volume is larger than that of wet-process cement, and the heat consumption is low.
- Low investment and fast recovery: The entire cement production line runs smoothly and has a solid structure, which reduces maintenance costs. In addition to the waste subsidy funds, the benefits of waste treatment are considerable, and customers can receive additional millions of dollars in profits.