Rotary Kiln For Sale
Rotary kiln is a rotating kiln that does the mechanical, physical, or chemical treatment of solid materials. Rotary kiln is widely applied to materials building, metallurgy, chemical industry, environmental protection, and many other industries.
Advantages of AGICO’s rotary kiln
- Simple structure, less vulnerable part, high running rate, the production process is easy to control.
- Rotary kiln has a stable operation, and high-quality products and advanced high-efficiency five-stage cyclone preheater are available.
- Wide applications include dolomite, kaolin, bauxite, refractories, cement, limestone, titanium iron powder, alum ore, activated carbon, coke, mineral powder, alumina, magnesium oxide, zinc oxide, andetc.
Rotary Kiln of AGICO CEMENT
As for the types of rotary kiln, we can divide rotary kiln into various types according to different ways.
By materials: there are lime kiln, cement kiln, and chemical kiln.
By feeding manner: according to whether the material into the kiln with water, rotary kiln can be divided into a dry rotary kiln and wet rotary kiln. The wet kiln can be divided into the inflow method and the injection method. In addition to the dry kiln, there is also a ball made of raw material into the kiln after heating, forging, and burning, known as the semi-dry process.
By length-diameter ratio: Generally, the L/D of the dry kiln is equal to 16 will be called as a short kiln, while L/D of the wet kiln is equal to 30-42 will be called as a long kiln. Spraying kiln has a short drying process, UD is equal to 20-25.
By kiln type: according to the geometry of the cylinder, it can be divided into straight cylinder kiln, cold end expanded kiln, firing zone expanded kiln and two ends expanded kiln.
By heating method: there are internal heating kilns and external heating kilns, and external heating kilns are used for indirect heating to treat materials with highly toxic substances or materials requiring a high concentration of flue gas and high purity.
Here are some types of rotary kiln produced by AGICO CEMENT:
Rotary Kiln Applications
The application of rotary kiln originated from the cement manufacturing plant.
- In 1824, J. Asper, a British cement worker, invented the intermittent shaft kiln.
- In 1883, Dietsch in Germany invented the continuously operated multi-layer vertical kiln.
- In 1885, ERansome invented the rotary kiln, which was put into production after the British and American patents were obtained and considerable economic benefits were soon obtained.
The invention of the rotary kiln not only made the cement industry develops rapidly but also promoted people’s research on the application of rotary kiln. Soon rotary kiln was widely used in many industrial fields, and became more and more important in these industries, and became the core equipment of corresponding enterprises. In the application field of rotary kiln, the cement industry takes a big share.
- Cement industry: one of the most essential uses of rotary kilns is in the cement industry. The entire production process of cement in the process of burning raw materials prepared by grinding and turning them into clinkers under the high-temperature action of rotary kilns.
- Mineral dressing: the rotary kiln can also calcine magnetite to improve its magnetism. Continuously calcine out impurities to enhance the quality of the material. It is also possible to calcine lean iron ore or some ores with less aluminum, so as to improve the mineral grade and enhance the mineral quality.
- Chemical industry: rotary kiln equipment can be forged out of barium sulfate, barium sulfide and other chemical materials. Therefore, soda and alkali minerals can also be produced with rotary kiln, and the material calcined with rotary kiln is of higher quality and better quality.
- Building materials: rotary kiln can calcine high-quality lime cement, ceramic sand, and other building materials, including ceramic sand rotary kiln, lime rotary kiln, cement kiln, etc., meet the production needs of users.
- Environmental protection: rotary kiln equipment can also be used to incinerate garbage, which can not only be used as fuel but also can be incinerated to reduce the pollution of solid waste. Rotary kiln is rare environmental protection equipment.
Working principle of rotary kiln
As for the principle of the rotary kiln, the fuel from the kiln head injection, combustion in furnace to produce heat, and heating raw meal, thus calcining raw meal into clinker, and the hot air generated by material exchange enter into the kiln system from the feeding end, at the end, it will be discharged into the atmosphere from the chimney, but for different kilns, the application and process also can be different.
EPC Project For Rotary Kiln
A complete process of rotary kiln manufacture can be usually divided into the following five steps: rotary kiln design, transportation, operator requirement, installation, debugging. There are some detailed sections in the installation of rotary kiln be omitted here, feel free to ask!
Rotary Kiln Price
The rotary kiln price varies due to the influence of manufacturers, model size, market demand, production process and other factors.
Rotary kiln manufacturer
The competition between rotary kiln manufacturers will directly affect the rotary kiln price, generally, if a manufacturer is located in a highly competitive region, the rotary kiln price will naturally decrease. On the contrary, when the competition is not fierce, some manufacturers will take this opportunity to raise the price of rotary kiln.
Rotary kiln specifications
There are many models of the rotary kiln on the market, different models have different parameters such as calcination effect, processing capacity, and output, etc. Under normal circumstances, the cost of a large-size rotary kiln must be relatively high, so the price of a large-size rotary kiln is much higher than that of a small-sized one.
The demand for rotary kiln directly affects the rotary kiln price. When the rotary kiln is hot in the market, there will be in short supply and the rotary kiln price will naturally be very high. On the contrary, if there are few users who need to buy the equipment and the quantity of the manufacturer is large, the rotary kiln price will be very low at this time.
If a manufacturer owns large scale, strong strength, relatively speaking, the process is more sophisticated, the cost of production is low, the rotary kiln price will be much lower; On the contrary, the backward production process of the manufacturers and serious waste of resources in production will result in high rotary kiln price.
Buy Rotary Kiln From Trusted Manufacturer - AGICO CEMENT
As a professional rotary kiln manufacturer, AGICO CEMENT has a strong ability to provide high-quality rotary kiln for various application fields. We can provide a one-stop EPC solution for customers. We also have advanced technology for support. To meet different requirements, AGICO offers custom service for every client. Our rotary kiln has been exported to a lot of countries and regions around the world.