Gypsum board production line
- Gypsum board Thickness: 8-15mm
- Gypsum board Width: 1200mm
- Gypsum board Length: 2400-3000mm
- Fuel options: coal, gas, or diesel.
- Raw material: cooked gypsum powder, special paper, modified starch, foaming agent, white latex.
What is a gypsum board? Gypsum board, also known as plasterboard, sheetrock, drywall, is a kind of building material with light weight, high strength, thin thickness, convenient processing, sound insulation, heat preservation, and fire prevention. As a new-type light board that is highly praised by governments around the world, gypsum board has been widely used in various buildings such as residences, office buildings, malls, stores, hotels, industrial plants, etc.
Gypsum Board Plant Provider – AGICO CEMENT
We can provide a gypsum board plant (plasterboard manufacturing plant) with an annual output ranging from 2 million square meters to 60 million square meters. AGICO is a trustable manufacturer of gypsum board production line, we can offer gypsum board making machines, also, we are responsible for the whole gypsum board production line design, manufacturing, processing, guide installation and commissioning, training, etc.
Types of gypsum board
- Common paper surface gypsum board (code name P)
- Fireproof paper surface gypsum board (code name H)
- Waterproof paper surface gypsum board (code name S)
- Waterproof & Fireproof paper surface gypsum board (code name SH)
One-stop solution service
Installation & Debugging
To meet the different demands of customers, AGICO CEMENT provides every client with a one-stop solution service, as follows:
1. First stage-after signing the contract
- design scheme of the gypsum board line and related configuration.
- gypsum board making machine of production line and guidance.
- regular update of equipment manufacturing progress.
- Factory trial installation of the production line equipment.
- packing and shipping.
- The engineer will come to guide the installation and debugging to ensure that the factory can produce high-quality gypsum board (the installation and debugging fee will be paid separately).
- training staff.
2. second-stage: after the gypsum board plant is complete and put into operation(including paid service):
- one year warranty(free)
- 24-hours online quick reply(free).
- the technical team offers online service once a year(free).
- lifetime maintenance service of equipment(charged after a one-year warranty).
- Lifetime continuous supply of spare parts/accessories. (paid)
- We can provide engineers with on-site technical services according to their real needs(paid)
- Engineers are stationed in the factory to give technical support. (paid)
- AGICO CEMENT can offer service as a third partner. (paid)
Gypsum board manufacturing process
How to make a gypsum board? The answer is a gypsum board production line. The gypsum board manufacturing process can be divided into six steps as follows:
- raw materials processing: All raw materials including gypsum powder, water, and other additives enter the mixer through the automatic metering system and conveying system. After mixing, the gypsum slurry generated from the mixer would be evenly scattered on the surface of the continuously moving body paper.
- mixing: With continuous moving and vibrating, gypsum slurry will gradually diffuse and scatter evenly on the surface of the moving body paper. Then it goes into the forming machine and is compounded with the top paper.
- forming: By the process of extruding and forming, the gypsum slurry will be sealed by the top paper and body paper. Thus the pulpous continuous plasterboard is formed. Wet gypsum board is conveyed by setting belt, at the moment, it is gradually formed after board shaping, natural coagulation, and automatic cutting. The wet boards, arranged by the programmed control system, Pass the 1# horizontal conveyor and the plate turnover machine and then quickly enter the dryer through the distribution bridge.
- drying: Under strict controls in the temperature zone of the dryer, the wet board will be dried with different-temperature hot air. Modified starch would be stuck with the paper. Then dry gypsum boards would be transported out of the dryer.
- cutting and sealing: Then gypsum board is turned over again and folded together(face inside), cut into a certain size of the finished product, and edge sealed, which will satisfy the customer’s request
- stacking: Finally, it comes to an automatic stacker for stacking. They can be transported to the warehouse by forklift after stacking.
Gypsum Board Making Machine
The whole gypsum board production line mainly includes six parts: raw material processing system, mixing system, forming and conveying system, drying system, stacking system, and electric control system.
STEP2: Mixing system
mixer, bucket elevator, screw conveyor, manual butterfly valve, vibrating feeder, belt scale, electric hoist, hydraulic pulper, single screw pump, pulp mixer, water tank.
STEP3: Forming system
pulling device, adjusting device, tensioning device, slotting machine, vibrating table, forming machine, forming station, belt conveyor, cutting machine, close roller conveyor, and distributor.
STEP4: Drying system
Drying system, plate ejector, dry plate belt conveyor, horizontal conveyor, waste plate roller, sheeting machine, sawing machine (including an edge banding machine), plate storage machine, small plate stacking conveyor, positioning and palletizing chain plate hydraulic table, chain plate machine
STEP5: Stacking system
STEP6: Other parts
There are some electric control parts including computer monitoring systems, low-voltage power distribution panels, transformers, cables, bridge frames, and auxiliary materials.