cement grinding Unit
High efficiency, energy-saving , high quality.
Max feeding size: ≤ 25mm
Capacity: 15 – 250 t/h
we will reply to you within 24 hours.
About Cement Grinding Unit
Cement grinding unit, or called cement grinding plant, cement grinding station is an individual step in the cement production line. In the grinding plant, the cement clinker is added with the proper amount of mixed materials for grinding to produce finished cement.
The new-type cement grinding units adopt pre-grinding technology. The cement grinding units not only reduce the particles of feeding materials, but also help to produce cracks and flaws inside the particles, which largely increase the production capacity of cement mill, and reduce energy consumption.
Cement grinding stations can greatly digest the slag, fly ash, slag, coal gangue and other industrial waste residues near the city, which is a green industry.
Equipment in cement grinding plant
The cement grinding machine includes cement vertical mill, cement ball mill, cement roller press, cement seperator, conveyor and other cement equipment. We can provide scheme design for free according to the requirements of users, and offer appropriate equipment to ensure smooth production with less investment and high profit.
NOTE: We can provide customized processes and equipment according to your real needs.
There are three common types of processing for cement grinding stations: open-circuit grinding system, closed-circuit grinding system, and combined grinding system.
At present, most of clients use a combined grinding system, and its main equipment includes a cement roller press, ball mill, V-type powder separator, dynamic powder separator, cyclone dust collector, cement packer, silo, and other auxiliary equipment.
Why choose AGICO CEMENT?
As a professional EPC project provider, we have the ability to provide the custom-design solutions to cement manufacturing for every client.
Our solution covers all stages including equipment installation, operation, production, maintenance, we will send technicians to guide training, until the customer is satisfied. We also provide modular mobile grinding plant for small and medium sized cement producer!
Installation & Debugging
Benefits of Cement Grinding Unit
AGICO Cement can supply cement grinding unit with features of simple process, easy operation, less equipment and low investment, energy saving and environmental protection.
High grinding efficiency
For the structure, of the cement mill, we adopt the advanced obstructing equipment for internal powder, add the activated device to the fine grinding chamber, and there is the special grate plate at the end of the cement mill, which can reduce the size of the grinding medium, greatly improve the grinding efficiency, and achieve the purpose of high output and low energy consumption.
Energy saving and environmental protection
The cement grinding unit has the advantages of simple structure, strong controllability, and easy to operate or maintain. The discharge concentration is less than 50mg/Nm3, lower than the discharge standard, and protect the environment of the production site effectively.
Good quality of finished products
The production process overcomes the disadvantages of traditional equipment. The fineness of product is easy to be adjusted, apply for different requirement of fineness. The equipment also has advantages of large heat dissipation area and low temperature inside mill. The finished product of new-type cement grinding unit has high quality and large capacity.
High output, large handling capacity
Compared to other production process, with same feeding size and other working conditions, our cement grinding unit can increase capacity by 30%, and the energy consumption can be reduced by 15%.
cement grinding unit cases
Process of cement grinding station
The process of cement grinding station can be divided into three types: open-circuit grinding system, closed-circuit grinding system, and combined grinding system.
Open-circuit grinding process: the finished product is produced by cement ball mill only. The process is simple, the equipment is small, and the investment is low, but the phenomenon of over-grinding is easy to occur.
Closed-circuit grinding process: After the material is grinded by ball mill, the product is selected by the powder separator system, and the coarse powder is returned to the ball mill for regrinding. Reducing the phenomenon of over-grinding can increase the output, reduce power consumption, and the product fineness is easy to control, but the system equipment investment is large, and the operation and maintenance are more complicated.
Combined grinding system: after the materials are pre-grinded by the cement roller press or vertical mill, the fine materials are screened out and enter the ball mill for final powder, and the finished products that meet the requirements are selected through the powder separator and dust collection system. . Compared with the closed-circuit grinding system, this processing has higher output, lower energy consumption, larger equipment investment, and more complicated operating system. DCS control is generally used.
We list very common used processing- combined grinding system: clinker and material → drying → cement mill → separator → cement silo and packing.
- Clinker and addition material
The shipping clinker is discharged into the dock crane and then transported to the clinker warehouse. After unloading at the bottom of the tent warehouse, it is transported to the clinker batching warehouse. Gypsum and slag are transferred from the loader to the crusher for crushing and then hoisted into gypsum and slag storehouse respectively.
- Weighing, mixing and feeding cake: After battering the bottom of the warehouse, it will be sent to the stable flow weighing bin of the cement mill by the belt conveyor, and an iron remover will be arranged on the conveyor. The materials are mixed and stabilized in the steady flow weighing bin, and then fed into the cement roller press uniformly and continuously in the form of a material column. After the material passes through the high pressure, the physical structure is destroyed, forms the material cake and it will be raised by the hoist feeding classifier.
- Granding: The classifier breaks the cake and grades it, and then separates the fine powder less than 6mm from the coarse powder more than 6mm. The coarse powder is returned to the stable flow weighing bin of the cement roller press, and then extricated again, and the fine powder is fed into the cement mill. After the fly ash is measured by the reamer scale, it goes through the chute into the hoist and feeds directly into the cement mill through the chute and the feeding chute.
- Separating: after cement mill grinding, materials enter into the powder separator, the fine powder is sent to the cement silo by the air transmission chute and the elevator, the coarse powder back to the cement mill to continue grinding.
- Packing: One part of the outgoing cement is controlled by the bottom unloader of the fluidized warehouse, and then through the air conveying chute and the elevator, sent to the packaging machine room for delivery, while the other part is sent to the bulk carrier for delivery by the air conveying chute.
Cement grinding unit specifications
|SEPC (m)||Equipment type||Reducer||Motor power(Kw)||Capacity (t/h)||Weight (t)|
Cement grinding unit cost
Take the annual output of 600,000 tons of large-scale cement grinding station as an example, there are three common options can be recommended:
- SCHEME 1: roller press + φ 3.2 ×13m ball mill;
- SCHEME 2: φ 3.8 ×13m closed mill;
- SCHEME 3: clinker fine crusher + cement roller press+φ 3.2 ×13m ball mill.
SCHEME1 is more recommended based on the benefits of mature technology, increased production, reduced costs.
The Frequent-Asked Questions of Cement Grinding Plant
How does cement grinding plant work?
- The belt conveyor mix clinker, gypsum and admixture in a certain proportion and transport them to the cement mill for further grinding, such as cement roller press, cement ball mill, cement vertical mill or group of them.
- The cement mill grinds all materials into certain size.
- After screening, the qualified cement is sent to the cement storage silo by bucket elevator.
- The finished cement can be in bulk or packed by the packing machine.
- The dust collector treat the dust generated in the process, and qualified part can be discharged into the air.
As for the layout, the cement grinding unit is built near the sales market of cement. The most of cement admixture is the industrial residue, and cement grinding plant can greatly consume the industrial residues like slag, fly ash, slag, coal gangue. So the cement grinding unit brings green benefits well.
7 tips for energy-saving in cement grinding unit
Traditional cement factories belong to high-pollution and high-energy consumption industries and do not meet the goals of energy conservation and consumption reduction in the development of modern industry. Cement grinding unit is a key link in cement plant. To achieve energy saving and consumption reduction in the cement industry, we must proceed from the cement grinding unit. Through a series of research and analysis, the following seven methods can effectively reduce the energy consumption of cement grinding plant.
1. Improve raw materials and products, and mix materials
Make full use of various industrial waste slags, such as blast furnace slag, steel slag, fly ash, and burned coal gangue. These waste slags are treated at high temperature and help to improve the performance of cement. At the same time, it also reduces the particle size of the grinding material, which can reduce the power consumption per unit product.
2. Effectively control the reasonable particle composition of cement
Under the fixed process conditions, when the 45μm sieve residue and specific surface area of cement are controlled at a reasonable level, particles below 3μm and above 45μm can be limited, so as to obtain good cement performance and lower production costs. Compared with other methods, this fineness control method has the advantages of simple operation and effective control. As long as a sample is taken for a sieve analysis test and specific surface area determination, it can provide a basis for the operation of the cement mill.
3. Reasonable use of grinding aids
In the cement grinding process, a small amount of admixture is added to eliminate the adhesion and aggregation of the fine powder, accelerate the grinding speed of the material, improve the grinding efficiency, and also increase the content of 3-30μm by 10-20%, which is conducive to the high-quality, energy-saving and high-yield of cement ball mill. Such additives are collectively referred to as “grinding aids”. In most cases, the use of grinding aids can increase the output of the cement ball mill without changing the cement production process, the purpose of improving the quality of cement production line, reducing costs, and producing green high-performance environmentally friendly cement can be achieved.
4. Adopt a suitable grinding process and energy-saving cement grinding machine
In the cement production process, the use of new technologies and processes can greatly reduce energy consumption, save investment, and achieve economic benefits. Such as multi-point feeding, multi-point retrieving, circulating grinding process; extruder combined grinding process, etc. At the same time, we must vigorously promote to use energy-saving cement grinding equipment. For example, instead of traditional cement ball mills, select new type cement vertical mills, trapezoidal mills, and other energy-saving cement grinding equipment.
5. Optimize the internal structure of the cement mill and set up an efficient forced screening system with powder selection function
At present, these two measures are the main reform directions for cement mill optimization. The following effects can be achieved: the output is increased by 30% -60%, the power consumption is reduced by 25% -40%, and the power consumption per ton of cement is reduced by 8-12kWh. It can effectively increase the strength of cement. Generally speaking, the strength of cement can be increased by more than 5MPa.
6. Using frequency conversion technology
Frequency conversion technology is one of the energy-saving technologies. This technology can help some auxiliary equipment in cement plant to save energy, such as fans, batching metering, and variable-speed equipment. At the same time, it also meets the characteristics of low-speed operation and large starting torque of the cement ball mill and realizes the continuous adjustment of the running speed of the cement ball mill. There is no inrush current when the motor starts, the starting distance is sufficient, and the protection function is perfect. Ensure the quality of process control and save maintenance costs.
7. Improve the power factor and efficiency of electrical equipment and reduce power consumption
The use of low-voltage motor full-phase control technology, it has the advantage of automatically adjusting the output power of the motor when the load is lightly loaded and heavily loaded so that the motor can save electricity by 15% at the time. Adopt a green lighting system, through these technical measures, greatly improve the power factor, reduce the reactive power demand, and reduce the loss of active power.
In general, correctly coordinating the relationship between quality, output, and the energy consumption is the basic way for cement grinding to save energy and reduce consumption. Traditional cement mills have low energy utilization rate and do a lot of useless work. The energy-saving technology should be the basic task of transforming the cement grinding process, and all these need to be established on the basis of a certain quality index control. To achieve a reasonable particle ratio of cement materials, it should meet the gradation requirements of performance, and add an appropriate amount of industrial waste residue.