Cement mill separator
Through output: 21-250t/h
Fan speed: 900-1680rpm
Application: Cement, Portland products, new building materials, refractories, glass ceramics, and other production industries.
AGICO CEMENT combines foreign high-quality powder selecting technology, apply the theory of flat eddy current to the cyclone separator well, and develops Z type cement separator by ourselves. It has been proved that the efficiency of powder selection can reach 85%-90%, and the fineness is convenient and flexible, and the performance is stable and reliable.
Highlights of cement mill separator
- High efficiency of powder selection, which is 10 percent higher than that of the third generation of powder separator, can reach more than 80%.
- Increase production and save energy. Compared with an open-circuit cement mill, the output of the cement mill is increased by 40 ~ 100%. Compared with centrifugal type and cyclone type closed-circuit mill, the output can be increased by 15 ~ 40%. The power consumption of the grinding system is reduced by 10 ~ 20%.
- Improve product quality, and improve particle distribution of finished products. It is beneficial to increase the content of 3 ~ 30 m particles in cement, thus improving the strength of cement. Reduce the content of more than 200 m particles in raw meal and improve the flammability.
- Wide range of product fineness, control is simple, change fineness does not need to stop the machine, only changing the speed of the separator can produce different fineness of the product with a specific area of 300 ~ 600m2/kg.
- Long service life of the separator. Adopt a variety of wear – resistant measures, save maintenance cost, easy maintenance.
- The equipment is small in size, light in weight, and flexible in layout. The system adopts full negative pressure operation, and the operating environment is friendly. A large amount of cold air can be used as powder gas, and the temperature of cement products is low.
Specifications of cement mill separator
|Models||Finish fineness R0.08（％）||Air volume （m3/h）||Speed (r/min)||Main motor power (kw)||Maximum feed (t/h)||Output (t/h)|
Working principle of cement mill separator
The material enters from the feed pipe and is scattered into the rising airflow through the dispersion plate. The pulverized medium debris in the material overcomes the falling resistance of the rising airflow under the action of gravity and is discharged through the slag discharge outlet. The airflow carrying the powder rises to the grading section and enters the rotor through the guide vanes for grading. The guide vane can make the flow and powder particles rotate, pre-grade, and capture the coarse particles thrown out by the rotor, and also make the speed of the flow evenly distributed on the height of the whole rotor. The coarse particles trapped by the guide vane fall on the cone of coarse powder and are discharged by the outlet of the coarse powder, while the fine particles and airflow enter the middle of the rotor through the rotor blade and are sent to the collection device by the outlet of the fine powder.