Cement silo for sale
Type: bolted silo, spiral folded silo, welded silo
Application: clinker, and finished cement, limestone, bauxite, iron ore, gypsum, fly ash, raw coal, and other additives.
Cement silo is a closed storage silo for bulk material, including grain, cement, flyash, etc. The cement silo is equipped with a material level system, which can show the location and amount of the material. The hole breaking device can remove the firmness caused by log-term material deposition. Cement silo and screw pump can be used together to transfer materials to all positions. It is the ideal bulk storage tank for various mixing stations.
Why choose us?
Our cement silo is designed to match with flow requirement of cement plant, and we have 20+ years of experience in cement equipment manufacture and EPC project. The cement silos produced by AGICO is easy to install, safe and reliable, and win a good reputation on the market.
We own a professional R & D, design, production, installation team, and provide users with one-stop service, including the process design, automatic control and steel plate warehouse, transportation, cleaning, dust removal equipment manufacturing, installation, commissioning and personnel training.
We can provide different types of cement silos to meet the requirements of clients, three main types are bolted silo, spiral folded silo, welded silo.
Cement silo is suitable for bulk cement storage in engineering construction, commercial concrete mixing plant, road and bridge water conservancy project, urban construction and other projects. It is popular because of the advantages of waterproof, moisture-proof, no cement loss, air pollution reduction, small footprint, long service life, low cost.
Cement silo specification
The common sizes of cement silo include 100T, 150T, 200T, 300T, 500T, 1000T, etc. Generally, customization is available to meet requirements of customer,
Note: 500T cement silo is generally used in concrete mixing stations, belongs to the large cement silo, and it is a cylindrical closed storage silo.
|Landing leg diameter
Advantages of AGICO’s cement silo
- More options of size: our cement silo can be used for the storage of various materials, clinker, and cement. The cement silo capacity ranging up to 100,000 tonnes.
- Complete equipment: as a professional cement silo manufacturer, we can supply a full line of cement silos, transfer blowers, transfer pods, dust collectors and special equipment as you need.
- Customization service: we also provide turn-key units or sales of silos made to customer orders. For meeting specific requirements of different solutions, we can provide custom projects.
- Rich experience in construction:our exports have received systematic training, they have more than ten years of construction experience that will guarantee the high-standard construction quality.
- Strong technical strength: we own sophisticated construction equipment, high-quality materials, and strict quality inspection to ensure the quality of cement silo.
How does a cement silo work?
- When the cement silo is working, it must be erected by a special crane, and then placed on the prefabricated concrete foundation, and check the perpendicularity of the cement silo to the horizontal plane after it is erected , Then weld its bottom to the foundation embedment firmly.
- After the storage silo is fixed, the cement is transported to the cement silo.
- During the process of conveying the cement to the storage silo, the operator must press the button of the vibration motor of the dust collector uninterruptedly to shake off the cement attached to the bag of the dust collector to prevent the bag from being blocked and warehouse explosion.
- Once the bag is blocked, the pressure in the warehouse exceeds the safety pressure of the pressure safety valve at the top of the warehouse, and the pressure safety valve can be opened to release the pressure in the warehouse to prevent the explosion accident.
- Through the material levels, you can observe the full or lack of material.
- When the material needs to be discharged, firstly open the manual discharge valve at the bottom of the cone, and then convey the cement through the cement conveying device. In the process of unloading, if the phenomenon of “arching” occurs, press the button of the solenoid valve of the arch breaking device in time to blow air to eliminate the “arching” for feeding and ensure smooth cement supply.
- When the cement conveying device fails, firstly close the manual discharge valve at the bottom of the cone to prevent cement from overflowing and waste.