Vertical cement mill
Production Capacity: 5-200m³/h
Feeding Size: ≤1100mm
Application: feldspar, calcite, talc, barite, fluorite, rare earth, bentonite, marble, limestone, bauxite, manganese ore, phosphate ore, ferric oxide, quartz sand, cement clinker, activated carbon, clay, coal gangue, gypsum, silicon carbide, slag, manganese ore, potassium feldspar, etc.
The vertical cement mill is large-scale cement grinding machine. With advantages of energy-efficient and stable quality, vertical roller mill is widely applied to many industries, such as cement, power, metallurgy, chemical and nonmetallic mining industry and etc. As a typical type of Cement Mill, vertical cement mill set crushing, drying, grinding, grading transportation in one, it grind bulk, granular or powdery materials into powdery material as required.
Vertical cement mill is consists of the separator rotation system, separate, the upper shell is equipped with the access door and feeding inlet, the roller device, transmission, rod mill, a seal, friction ring, discharge ring, mill regulating device, the wind ring regulating device, roller pressure system, guide rail protection, tie rod sealing device, bearing seal gas supply part, feeding oil groove, internal air pipe sealing.
What does vertical cement do?
- raw meal grinding and cement grinding;
- crushing operation;
- drying operation.
Vertical cement mill pressurize with a hydraulic system, the pressure acts on the material between the grinding roller and the grinding disc, so as to achieve the purpose of grinding. Vertical cement mill is applied for the processing of non-flammable and non-explosive mineral materials with mohs hardness below grade 8 and humidity less than 10%. With the improvement of vertical cement mill technology, it has also been applied in the fields of medicine and food.
Advantages of vertical cement mill
Cement vertical mill improve the grinding efficiency
A vertical cement mill is based on the principle of material bed to grinding materials, which require less energy consumption and promote grinding efficiency. Because the vertical cement mill has a special vertical design, the speed of cutting can be promoted, so that, the working efficiency of the whole vertical cement mill will be high and stable.
Cement vertical mill reduce the environmental pollution
The working process of vertical cement mill is closed and produces less noise, there is no dust or wastes or raise dust, ensure the clean working condition and less pollution. In addition, vertical cement mill is required to add certain water into raw materials in the processing, which achieves the goal of save-energy and a clean environment.
Cement vertical mill reduce the cost of the cement production line
The vertical cement mill has simpler structure and processing compared to other types of cement mill. Less room occupied and outdoor arrangement will directly reduce the investment of cement plant. Besides, the vertical cement mill has own separator, there is no need of powder concentrator or hoisting equipment.
Specifications of vertical cement mill
|Model||Grinding disc diameter(mm)||Roller diameter(mm)||Feeding size(mm)||Production capacity(t/h)||Main motor power(Kw)||Disc rotation speed (r/min)||Weight (t)|
Features of vertical cement mill
- Vertical mill can dry and grind materials with moisture up to 10% at the same time;
- Vertical mill has simple processing, compressed structure and small building space. The floor area of vertical mill is 70% of ball mill. Building space is 60% of ball mill system. Outdoor arrangement can directly decrease the investment. Vertical has separator itself, so there is no need of powder concentrator and elevator equipment. The dusty gas from grinding can be collected by bag type dust collector or electrostatic dust collector.
- The vertical works according to the principle of layer material to powder. Low energy, the powder consumption of vertical mill is 20%-30% less than that of ball mill. With the incensement of moisture of the raw material, the powder consumption will decrease obviously. The vertical mill saves 30%-40% of energy consumption compared to the ball mill. Vertical mill has less noise than ball mill, about 20-25dB. Besides, vertical mill adopt enclosed system, and works under negative pressure, no dust, clean environment.
- With automatic control system, long-distance control, simple operation, maintain oil cylinder, turn rotation arm, it is more continent to change roller shell and liner, reduce losses in downtime.
- Stable chemical composition and uniform grain composition are beneficial for calcination. In general, retention time of the raw material in the vertical mill is 2-3 mins, while, the retention time in the ball mill reach 15-20mins. The cement in the vertical mill can quickly measure and revise the chemical composition and fineness.
- There is no direct contact between grinding roller and refiner plate, less damage, metal consumption per unit product is usually 5-10g/t.
Vertical cement mill working principle
The motor drives the grinding disc to rotate through the reducer, the material falls from the feeding port on the center of the grinding disc, and the hot air enters the vertical mill from the air inlet. Under the action of centrifugal force, the material moves to the edge of the grinding disc, and it is crushed by the grinding roller when pass the annular groove on the grinding disc. Crushed material is taken up from the edge of the disc by the high-speed airflow of the wind ring. The large particles fall directly on the grinding disc and re-grind. When the material in the airflow passes through the classifier, the coarse powder falls on the grinding disc and re-grinds under the action of the rotating rotor. The fine powder is ground together with the airflow and collected in the dust collecting device, which is the product. The moisture-containing material is dried during contact with the hot gas to achieve the desired moisture.