Impact crusher for sale
Feeding Size: 300-700mm
Application: river gravel, granite, basalt, iron ore, limestone, quartz stone, coal gangue, dolomite, feldspar, calcite, talc, barite and building wastes, etc.
The impact crusher is a new and high-efficient cement crusher, with advantages of small size, simple structure, and large reduction ratio, less energy consumption, uniform practical size and flexible selectivity. The remarkable features of impact crusher is large feeding mouth, impact crusher own 1.5 times or even 2 times larger crushing cavity than that of other crushers.
Impact crusher consist of frame, rotor, front impact plate and back impact plate and etc.
Technical advantages of impact crusher
- Simple structure, small size, light weight, large production capacity, large feeding mouth, high crushing cavity, apply for materials with high hardness.
- Crush ore along joint surface, less power consumption and high efficiency.
- Large reduction ratio, reach up to 40, simplify the crushing circuit, change three stage crushing into one stage or two stage crushing, reduce the cost of equipment.
- The gap between impact plate and plate hammer can be easy to adjust, effectively control discharge size, good shape of particle.
- With high-chromium plate hammer, shock resistance, abrasion resistance.
- keyless connection, convenient maintenance, reliable and economical.
- Complete function of crushing, high productivity, less parts abrasion, high combined benefits.
- Selective crushing, uniform particles of finished products.
Cement impact crusher specifications
Working principle of cement imapct crusher
The impact crusher is a crushing machine that uses impact energy to break up materials. When the impact crusher is working, the rotor rotates at a high speed under the driving of the motor. When the material enters the action area of the hammer, it collides with the hammer on the rotor, and then is thrown to the counter-attack device to break again, and then rebounds from the counter-attack. Returning to the hammer action zone, the process is repeated, and the process is repeated. The material is repeatedly broken into the first, second and third counter-attack chambers until the material is crushed to the required particle size and discharged from the discharge port. Adjusting the gap between the counter-rack and the rotor can achieve the purpose of changing the material discharge size and material shape. The raw material falls directly from the upper part of the crusher into the high-speed rotating turntable; under the action of high-speed centrifugal force, the flying stone that is shunted around the turntable produces high-speed collision and high-density crushing. After the raw materials hits each other, a vortex motion is formed between the turntable and the casing to cause multiple blows, friction, and pulverization, and is discharged straight from the lower portion. A closed loop is formed multiple times, controlled by a screening device to achieve the desired particle size.