filter bag cages
we custom filter cages for any type of baghouse
filter bag cages for sale
Filter bag cage, also known as filter cage, skeleton, bag filter cage, and baghouse filter cage, is a necessary component of bag dust filter. Filter bag cage is used to support dust filter bags and increase the efficiency of dust collection. Dust filter bag cages are mainly customized according to the requirements of the installation site. The filter bag cage is widely applied to metallurgy, the chemical industry, coking, power generation, non-ferrous smelting, iron and steel, building materials, coal, and other industries.
wide range of Filter bag cages provides support to your dust filter bags.
choose the right filter bag cages
STEP1: Materials selection
- stainless Steel 316
- Stainless Steel 304
- Powder Coated
STEP2: Cage joint type
- 8-24 Wire filter cages
- Cage Length
- Knuckle/Claw Joints
- Ring Joints
- Custom Joints
STEP3: Venturis or collars
- Standard Venturi
- Eco Venturi
- Custom Venturi
- Split Collar
STEP4: Filter cage end caps
- Welded End Caps
- Snap Type End Caps
choose end caps according to your specifications.
STEP5: Package& delivery
- Packaged Crates
- Delivery Services
proper package to prevent damage during delivery.
Specification of filter bag cages
- Material: carbon steel, galvanized steel, 304 stainless steel, 316 stainless steel, 316L stainless steel.
- Wire diameter: 3mm, 3.2mm, 3.5mm, 3.8mm, 4mm, 5mm.
- Horizontal bar type: round, envelop, flat.
- Vertical wire number: 8, 10, 12, 16, 20, 24.
- Ring space: 15.24cm or 20.32cm.
- Cage diameter: 100mm – 200mm.
- Style of connection: clamp, chuck, claw join, guide plate.
- Surface treatment: galvanization, silicon coating or epoxy, PVC vinyl coating.
|Round Style||Diameter||Bag Diameter||Length|
|115mm||120mm||2000mm, 2400mm, 2800mm,|
3200mm, 3600mm, 4000mm,
4400mm, 4800mm, 5200mm,
5600mm, 6000mm, 7000mm
|Flat Style||Perimeter||Bag Perimeter||Length|
|800mm||800mm||2000mm, 3000mm, 4000mm,|
|Envelope Style||Length × Width × Thickness||Bag Length × Width × Thickness|
|1500mm × 750mm × 25mm||1500mm × 750mm × 25mm|
Why choose AGICO CEMENT?
As a professional supplier of dust filter cages, AGICO CEMENT uses filter bag cage production equipment and testing methods that match the working principle of different customers’ dust collectors, and selects low-carbon steel wire, galvanized steel wire, stainless steel wire and other materials to provide customers with matching filter bag cage.
We carefully select filter bag cage production equipment, if there is any welding leakage, detachment, or virtual welding during the manufacturing process, the equipment will automatically sound an alarm to effectively ensure the firmness of the filter bag cage. We also use a laser verticality tester to ensure the overall verticality of the filter bag cages.
The dust collector cage is selected from stainless steel materials, 20# steel, Q235, with strong toughness, plasticity, and welding properties, a tensile strength of 253-500Mpa, and an elongation rate of ≥24%. To increase the service life of the dust filter bag cage, we also provide some surface treatments, including galvanizing process, silicone antifouling painting, etc.
Highlights of filter bag cages
- Wide range of models: there are round, elliptical, trapezoidal, flat, and spring-shaped filter bag cages. According to materials and surface treatment, there is stainless filter bag cage, galvanized filter bag cage, Silicone filter bag cage.
- Hard to deformation: the longitudinal bars and backstrapping rings of the filter bag cage are evenly distributed with good strength and stiffness.
- High frequency welding: our filter bag cage is using high frequency welding welding skeleton molding once.