Processing Weight: ≥5T
Application: cement, metallurgy, other industries
Kiln thrust roller, also known as thrust roller for rotary kiln. The main function of kiln thrust roller is to limit the kiln body from sliding down and up and keep the axial position of the kiln cylinder stable. After the professional heat treatment process, the hardness and impact resistance of the Kiln thrust roller can be improved.
Since the rotary kiln is installed obliquely, an axial force will be generated due to friction, and additional axial force will also be generated if the axes of the girth gear and the supporting roller are not parallel. Moreover, the cylinder is large and heavy, and its axial position is difficult to fix, and it will be along the axial movement repeatedly. In addition, in order to make the working surfaces of the supporting rollers and the rolling rings of different widths wear evenly, it is necessary to install the rotary kiln thrust roller. The kiln thrust roller can limit the axial movement of the cylinder or control the axial movement.
Rotary kiln thrust roller is located in the middle of the rotary kiln, near the large ring gear, on one or both sides of the kiln tyre. The gap between the side of the kiln tyre and the working surface of the kiln thrust roller is 10 to 20 mm on each side, the amount of the kiln moving up and down is 20 to 40 mm, and the moving period is 1 to 2 times in 8 hours.
Production process of kiln thrust roller
According to customer requirements, AGICO CEMENT selects suitable wooden molds for modeling design and uses Huazhu CAE to simulate pouring before pouring. Kiln thrust roller castings are cast in strict accordance with the following process:
Wood mold – modeling – smelting-pouring – heat preservation – cleaning – heat treatment – roughing & finishing – packaging and delivery process
Why choose AGICO CEMENT?
Using professional CAD/CAE/CAM computer system software design and development, with scientific and technological strength to drive product quality, to ensure that each kiln thrust roller is in line with the national quality standards.
Strict quality control
We strictly control the casting material of the kiln thrust roller, all of which are made of high-quality cast steel material, and have been tempered to create high-quality thrust roller, which provides an essential guarantee for the service life of the product;
our services cover technology, management, operation, and after-sale service to effectively ensure product quality and delivery time required by customers.
1. AGICO CEMENT used advanced technology ensures accurate process.
2. AGICO CEMENT ensures the chemical composition of casting is qualified.
3. AGICO CEMENT ensures that the heat treatment is evenly heated
Our working shop
Classification of kiln thrust roller
According to the working principle, the rotary kiln thrust roller can be divided into two types: mechanical thrust roller and hydraulic thrust roller.
- The mechanical thrust rollers are installed in pairs on both sides of the large ring gear adjacent to the belt, which can limit the axial movement of the kiln cylinder.
- The hydraulic thrust roller is arranged on the lower side of the adjacent belt near the large ring gear. The kiln tyre and the kiln cylinder are forced to reciprocate along the centerline of the kiln on the supporting roller at a certain speed and stroke through the hydraulic thrust roller, so that the kiln tyre and the supporting roller can be uniformly worn over the entire width, so as to prolong the service life.
The rotary kiln thrust roller can be divided into three types: signal thrust roller, labored thrust roller and hydraulic thrust roller according to the force.
- The signal thrust roller only sends out signals and does not bear the force of the cylinder body. It is installed in pairs on both sides of the rolling ring adjacent to the rotary kiln gear ring. During operation, it should be avoided to make the upper or lower thrust roller turns continuously. When the kiln body of the rotary kiln is stationary, the kiln body slides down by its own weight, but when the kiln body rotates, the kiln body slowly slides down when the rolling ring and the supporting roller are installed in parallel. When working, the signal thrust roller can only limit the axial movement of the cylinder, and there is no other force to push the rotary kiln cylinder to move upward. The upward channeling force must be generated by the non-parallel installation of the supporting roller axis relative to the ring gear.
- The labored thrust roller is stronger than the signal thrust roller, and it can withstand the force of the cylinder moving up and down, but this kind of thrust roller will make the contact position between the kiln tyre and the supporting roller unchanged, and the rear shoulder is often formed on the contact surface due to long-term wear and tear, affecting the normal operation of the kiln body.
- Hydraulic thrust roller: Large-scale rotary kilns generally use hydraulic thrust roller devices. The kiln thrust roller is supported on two parallel support shafts through hollow shafts, and the support shafts are fixed on the foundation by the base. The hollow shaft can slide in parallel along the support shaft under the push of the piston and the piston rod.